Saturday, April 26, 2014

4/26/14

I just got an email that said: Hi Lori! I just wanted to let you know that I'd be thrilled to have you join on as a Girls Gone Sporty Ambassador!
Such exciting news!!  I am now part of an amazing community of women that value health and fitness the way I do.  There are so many amazing ways to connect with other GGSA - I'm just overwhelmed.  The support is great.  I have joined the "Team Stellar" group on Facebook and we have already exchanged blogs, FB pages, twitter handles, pinterest and instagram pages, etc.  Some of the girls I have "met" through other Ambassadorships so there are some familiar faces, but there are also many new ones.  It just so much fun.
I am looking forward to getting to know all these wonderful girls through the days, weeks, months, years ahead.
Woohoo!  GGSA!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on becoming a Girls Gone Sporty Ambassador! I need to apply!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is a great community - you should definitely apply. :)

      Delete