Monday, February 10, 2014

2/10/14

I went to just check my weight at work just to get an idea where I was before my weigh-in on Wednesday and I am down 3.3 pounds from past Wednesday!  I didn't think I was losing anything, so it came as a nice shock!  I also checked my measurements from last month and around each thigh, calf, and my arms, I had lost half an inch.  Around my chest I lost 1.5 inches, hips 2 inches, and waist 3 inches...all in a month!  That definitely made me feel better about not losing weight as I had wanted to!  Others have been telling me that I look like I'm losing, but I don't see it...so it was nice to have some proof in some numbers.

I still haven't written an entry on last week's #mnbchallenge and will definitely get to that later tonight!  Today started the second week - the nourish part.  I've been focusing a lot on that lately.  :)

Well, that's all for right now, but I WILL write more later - there's a lot to catch up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment