Friday, February 7, 2014

2/7/14

I tried my Amazing Grass® Green SuperFood® All Natural Drink Powder in my morning smoothie.  So far, so good.  It didn't really change the taste of my smoothie, which is good since I got the natural tasting one - no flavor.  All I know is my smoothies keep me full majority of the day!  Now that I have added the greens I will have a lot more nutrients in me which is excellent.  I am so excited to keep trying this as an every day part of my diet.  If you're curious to know what I typically put in my smoothies, I'll fill you in...

-1 scoop Amazing Grass® Green SuperFood® All Natural Drink Powder
-1 scoop Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Powder
-1 tbsp PB2
-Small handful of oats
-Greek vanilla yogurt
-Almond milk
- Frozen fruit (usually strawberries, pineapple, mango)

You can take away or add whatever you see fit.  You won't need to put in any ice if you use frozen fruits.  If you don't use the Amazing Grass® Green SuperFood® All Natural Drink Powder then I suggest you substitute it for spinach (which is what I used to use).

No comments:

Post a Comment