Friday, February 21, 2014

2/21/14

Wow it's been a slow week for me with my blog.  Sorry about that!
My knee has been giving me trouble - not good at all!  I have a race tomorrow, the Anthem Fitness 5K.  I'm worried about my knee, but I think I will roll a lot tonight like I did last week and ice it beforehand and hopefully I will do okay.
I tried to start the 21 Day Fix this week, but wasn't prepared at all.  I hadn't gone to the grocery ahead of time, due to being out of town and just didn't have it together to start.  I haven't eaten too bad all week, but I gained 4 pounds this week!  What the heck?!  :(  So sad, but I'll keep trying and NOT give up.
I got some exciting news yesterday.  I was asked if I wanted to be a paid worker for The Color Run Louisville.  This was totally unexpected, but also awesome.  I was told once it gets closer they may also use me as an ambassador.  :)  I'll get more details about it all soon.  I was also asked if I could go to Nashville to help with TCR in March.  I'm not sure about that yet since I am an ambassador for The Chocolate 5K in Louisville the next day.
Alright, anyone in and around Louisville, KY - March 30th, 9AM at Tom Sawyer Park, come join us for The Chocolate 5K.  Prices increase 2/28, so get tickets now.  I have started a Moms Run This Town Team, so feel free to join us.  I also have a discount code.  Any questions, please ask me!!
Check the website here....

No comments:

Post a Comment